Prada Jeweled Moccasins

According to the Prada website, these moccasins are self described as:
“A moccasin that’s the perfect Christmas gift. Exquisitely detailed, it is soft, flexible and light due to the moccasin lasting “”bag”" technique. Made of silky nappa leather, with smoky glass and amber inserted in settings especially created for this collection.”
I’m fond of the turquoise moc. It’s such a unique and vibrant color for a shoe and the jeweled insets complement the leather perfectly. As for whether it would be the perfect Xmas perfect, while I certainly wouldn’t complain, I would rather receive a pair of classic black Louboutins instead.

Offtopic, while I like the mocs, I cannot say the same for the matching handbag. The excessive use of the stones made this bag waaaayy over the top for me.

0 Responses to "Prada Jeweled Moccasins"